You probably instinctively realize that rising interest rates will affect home buyers. The interest rate you pay can make a big difference in the size of the home loan you will qualify for as well
5 Ways to Organize in the New Year
Once the New Year arrives, thought turns to ways to improve our health, our finances and our schedules. Getting organized in one of the most common New Year’s Resolutions, along with losing weight and finding love; if it’s one of yours as well, here are 5 great ways to get organized.
1. Create a Cleaning Schedule – Everyone likes a clean home but very few people like a huge cleaning project. Build a schedule which allows you to clean as you go – daily tasks which are quick and easy to accomplish as part of the routine.
2. Pull out the Crock Pot – Planning meals are easy with a crock pot or pressure cooker. Start your evening meal before you leave for work.
3. Enlist Help – Everyone in the household can help out with daily tasks. Hold a meeting and assign each person with tasks and chores that best suit their interests.
4. Set Goals – Create manageable and quantifiable goals and measure the achievement weekly.
5. Prioritize – The most important way to organize your life is to set priorities. Not everything has to be accomplished all at once. Be realistic and start small. Set goals based on what’s most important.
I don't want a commission; I want to be your Realtor for life. I want to earn the right for you to refer me to everyone you know. I want to understand your goals and get you what you want. I am a prof....